We are happy to work with your HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers on any specific project that you may have in order to meet your project-based recruitment needs.
Whether it is a short-term or a long-term project, we appreciate the importance of recruiting and hiring the best talent as quickly as possible to ensure that your project is not delayed. We will assist you in hiring contract or permanent resources.
At My Recruiting Team, we have access to specialized talent who are readily available to meet your business needs. Whether you are looking for sales, IT, operations, finance, marketing, legal, HR, or other expertise for your project, we are committed to ensuring that you have access to the industry’s most talented candidates.
Advantages of Project-Based Recruitment
There are numerous advantages of using our services for your project including and not limited to the following:
- Specialized recruiters for specific departments
- Phased-out project plan to meet your hiring timeline
- Quick access to top candidates with no delay
- Efficient response to change
- Reduction of cost and time-to-hire
- Enhanced quality of hire and candidate retention
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
At My Recruiting Team, we are all about excellence, professionalism, and transparency. Therefore, it is important that we provide our customers with ways to measure the effectiveness of our recruitment process.
The following KPIs are measured as part of our recruitment process:
- Total Number of Vacancies
- Open Vacancies as a Percentage of Overall Project Headcount
- Percentage of Open Vacancies without Offers
- Average Cost-of-Hire
- Length of Time-to-Hire
- Interview-to-Offer ratio
- Offer-to-Acceptance ratio
- Internal vs. External hires
- Candidate Submittal Accuracy
- Retention Rate
- Management Rating of New Hire